Fee King

Fee King
Campaigning For Fitness

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Have you found your perfect fit? Day 7 & 8 of 30-days of YOGA

In 2009 I was introduced to a book titled "Ask and It IS Given" By:  Esther and Jerry Hicks. I have read this book TWELVE times. Yes. Twelve. This books has been the MOST important piece of writing next to "You are Born Rich" By: Bob Proctor. I now ask and expect to receive that which I ask for.

What I know to be Absolute TRUE is this:

. Growing pains are inevitable to shift your consciousness
.  With Growth & Expansion come obstacles
.  The ONLY reason WE don't have the things we say we want; is because of the thoughts we hold around those things
.  I can Be...Do and Have everything I want AND need
.  Whatever needs to happen for me to get where I'm going...WILL happen
.  I AM  the most important person in my life

My mission to practice 30-days of yoga everyday has been no easy feat. Six days into this journey, I got sick. Not very sick, just a head cold that left my body tired and run down. I knew this was apart of the process and apart of my journey. As much I tried to resist it and push through it; it persisted. I would go to sleep every night, for four nights in a row, planning where I would practice yoga the next day. By morning, the harsh reality that my body was not ready, was crystal clear.

I took FOUR days in a row off from working out and yoga. I started to get a little sad, this past Saturday, when I layed on the couch ALL day. I so badly wanted to move. Instead,  I listened to my body and I am better for it. Those four days off allowed my mind and body to rest. 

Have you ever wanted something so bad, you could see it. Not only could you see it, you could attach colors to it. You could taste and smell it. You could even attach a feeling to it. I even know what kinds of clothes I'll be wearing as I image my new and improved better self. That's the place I've been at in my life for a few years.  This year, 2015, is the first time in nearly five years that  I know exactly what I want for my life. I know exactly what I want to feel like, behave and walk like and how I want to look. I know how I want to move through the Universe; which is  with ease and grace

By day 5 of my cold, I felt like I was at 80% It  was time to get back to my mission. It was time to try the new Sweat yoga. The name didn't initially indicate, to me, that this was a hot yoga studio. Duh! I didn't find out until the night before, when I went online to print out the schedule. I barely slept that night, for having anxieties around passing out in this hot yoga studio. I envisioned these experienced yogi girls with their hard tail or lulu lemon pants with the matching bra tops on just flying through the poses. 

I arrived to a fresh smelling and well ventilated room where I began my love affair with yoga. OMG! I was doing yoga and I was flowing through those poses.  Although I was at the tail end of my cold, I was still a little congested and stopped up. But I didn't pass out. Actually, the heat was manageable and quite necessary. Because of the perfectly heated room, I was able to bend and twist deeper than in any other yoga class i'd taken. Additionally, the heat allowed me to focus on breathing deliberately and deeply. The instructor, Layna, was a delight. There was something about her energy that just felt sincere and genuine. I just liked this chick. What I like most about Sweat Yoga is the fact that they encourage and support you in finding your own rhythm. It's NOT about choreography, but about the breath and listening to what YOUR body needs. Layna has us doing a lot of twisting; which is exactly what my uterus, womb and abdomen need. They play cool music and the class is ONLY one hour long. WhooHoo! I've been in seventh heaven.  When I leave Sweat Yoga, I know I've done something responsible for my body. I've found my perfect fit.


Yahollywoodfitnessgotogurl- Fee King  
Yahollywoodfitnessgotogurl@gmail.com
@Yahollywoodfitnessgotogurl



No comments:

Post a Comment