Fee King

Fee King
Campaigning For Fitness

Monday, November 3, 2014

Fee's FIVE Fave Reasons U MUST Travel!!

 

BECAUSE: 

 . It’s your Birth right to explore the world and those in it
 . If there’s a will; there IS a way 
. The sunset in other parts of the world will change your perspective Forever!! 
. The lack of a lot of money and having a job is NOT a valid reason NOT to enjoy your life
 . The “HOW” is NOT your Role OR Responsibility 

 December 2013; while spending The Christmas Holiday with my family in Maryland, I recall sharing with my sister that 2014 was going to be a Monumental year. I had no idea what that meant; however, I felt in every fiber of my being that it was going to be exactly that: MONUMENTAL. I knew I wanted to take my 1-woman show to the Scotland Edinburgh Fringe Festival. I had no idea “HOW”; however, I knew that I would and I did. AND, it looked nothing like I imaged in my subconscious. From Scotland, I created the great an opportunity to travel to: Germany, Belgium, Amsterdam, London, and Paris and now Hawaii. I share with you to Inspire, Encourage and create reliability; Not to boast or brag; as there is NO benefit in that.
  I travel
. to explore the world and the people in it; but more importantly to learn about myself and to connect with self on a deeper and spiritual level
. to gain greater insight about myself; especially when I travel alone

Traveling helps me to:
 . Appreciate and Value my life condition
 . Sharpen my brain, creative juices and skill set 
 . Have even more compassion for those less fortunate 
 . Want to use my life experiences to help enrich others

 “Is it easy, you might ask? “ Yes. It is easy. You can simply start by planning a local two or three day trip in your area. Or, to a location where you can either rent or drive your own car to for a 3-day weekend get away. You can even spend a couple hundred dollars on a round trip ticket to said local. For example: If you live in Wyoming. You could plan 3-day weekend trip to Chicago and start your adventure there. From there, build to New york, Miami, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Hawaii and then Europe. Living in Los Angeles, I used to love driving my jeep to Las Vegas. The butterflies would start weeks prior to my trip. I would go to Vegas, of all places, to eat, rest and read. Start small and build from there. Here is your homework assignment. Simply call a travel agent or search for tickets on line. You don’t have to put the money down and commit; however, this gets the juices flowing for your upcoming yummy, delicious adventure that is your birth right. 

 Yahollywoodfitnessgotogurl …Fee King
 www.vertikalmagazine.net 
yahollywoodfitnessgotogurl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment