Fee King

Fee King
Campaigning For Fitness

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

What FAITH moves have U made in 2014??


The biblical definition of “FAITH” in
Hewbrews 11:1 says: Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.

The definition of “HOPE” is:
1.  A feeling of expectation and desire for a certain thing to happen..
2.  A feeling of trust

I often hear people talking about having faith or advising me to strengthen my faith or just live by faith. Those same people giving me that advice,  are usually people using words and phrases such as:

.  Fear
.  Worry
.  Be careful
.  Well, what about?
.  Well, what you gone do if?

What I know about myself is – I AM:

.  A Spiritual being having Human experiences
.  Not a religious person
.  A Believer of ALL things are Possible and Probable, if you BELIEVE they are.

With that being said, when I returned from performing my 1-woman show  and vacationing around  Europe and the UK, I realized the lifestyle I want is one that affords me the luxury and opportunity to  travel, write, speak and use my life story to Inspire people into action. And becoming a first time auntie, to a niece who lives on the East Coast, meant I needed to make a lifestyle change and quick. So, I stepped out on FAITH and transitioned my position as a full-time sales and social media maven at Beyondo2, into the very first Outside Sales Rep position for the Santa Monica territory. In doing that, I made sure to stay clear of All of those people who use those FEAR based words.  Would it be easy? “No” But, what I believe it will be is:

.  An Incredible opportunity that would further encourage my growth as a woman, artist and entrepreneur

.  An opportunity for me to Educate, Share and Impact the World with the benefits of something most of us take for granted in this country; which is Clean  & Hydrating water.

 The company I work for could’ve easily told me to take a hike, when I returned from my trip to give them my 45-day notice. Instead, they have given me, what I consider, the chance of a lifetime. To prove to myself, through my FAITH, that I can and will do exactly what I’ve set out to do. Anyone who Knows me, knows I LOVE to work out, drink clean water and share MY story. Life can be a WIN/WIN.  I don’t focus on the “How”.  I just keep living in the space of “FAITH” that I will BE…DO and HAVE all that makes me happy. After all, according to Bob Proctor, being HAPPY is OUR birthright.
What “FAITH” moves have you made in 2014?

Yahollywoodfitnessgotogurl
www.yahollywoodfitnessgotogurl.blogspot.com
yahollywoodfitnessgotogurl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment