Fee King

Fee King
Campaigning For Fitness

Monday, July 6, 2015

HOT Buttery, Butt-Naked, Yummy, Delicious Man Flesh Cinematic Fantasy FUN 2 be had @ Magic Mike XXL

I'm just going to dive right in on this one.  I don't believe in OBJECTIFYING men; however, Tatum Channing is...is...is White Chocolate!  There! I said it. Fee's FIVE Top Reasons to go and see Magic Mike XXL:

.  You've been celibate for a while and you're straddling the fence
.  You're newly single
.  You've been married for a while and things are starting to get stale
.  You LOVE seeing nearly naked men getting their ultimate groove on while wearing a G-String.

There! That's all I have for you!! LOL

I had absolutely NO intention on ever going to see Magic Mike XXL. I was at the Third Street Promenade on  4th of July and wanted to kill sometime.  I  ended up at the ticket counter purchasing a ticket for ONE.

As I stood in line, a guy comes up and stands next to me and says, "I'll probably be the only man going to see this movie"  That's when I knew, I was in for a ride. And what a ride it was.

Now, I'll be honest. I found the first 20-30 minutes of the movie to drag a little bit. It wasn't grounded in much reality for me. There were scenes in the film that were not very believable. Additionally, without giving much of the story line away, the stakes for Tatum, a.k.a., Magic Mike's character, were not high enough.  I found myself re-writing the scene where he decides to join his old buddies for one last romp as a male exotic dancer.  Missing the good ole bump-N-Grind days of stripping to Genuine's "Pony" was NOT a strong enough choice for me to believe that's why he went back on the road. After all, his character had a somewhat stable career and was on the fast track to success. And he got to keep his clothes on doing it. However, Tatum has moves that are  Big Screen worthy. Actually, Tatum has moves that can be done right here in my loft. LOL  The man can dance. He dances in a way that can't be taught. His dance moves can unrealistically set the bar too high for the average man. Once I got over that weak story like and decided not to ask for my money back, the movie got good.

As soon as Jada Pinkett-Smith's character was introduced; it was on. As soon as they took us into the debauchery full of:
.  FINE
.  FIT
.  FIRM
.  GLISTENING
.  SWEATY, HOT and tantalizing Mounds of chocolate testosterone of varying shades, builds and heights; The roller coaster ride of thunderous emotions was on display for everyone in that movie theatre to experience.

I found myself clapping, cat calling, whistling and calling out "WhooHoo"  I could not believe how vocal I was.  I have NEVER, EVER, EVER been that vocal in a movie theater. I was singing the song, "All I do is WIN". I was cheering and ogling the characters. I was having a good ole time all by MYSELF.

Every actor, from Tatum Channing, Michael Straham, CSI's Adam Rodrigues, Amy Smart, Jada Pinkett-Smith, Joe Manganiello to Andi McDowell, brought something undeniably scrumptious to their character. I loved how these people didn't take themselves too seriously. You can tell they had a good time filming this movie. Andi McDowell will surprise you. There is something for EVERY woman and gay man in this film

Yahollywoodfitnessgotogurl
@yahollywoodfitnessgotogurl (instagram)
yahollywoodfitnessgotogurl@gmail.com
.

No comments:

Post a Comment