Fee King

Fee King
Campaigning For Fitness

Monday, February 9, 2015

Get your balls off of my back: Day 26 of Yoga!

I like affection!  There...I said it.  There is no better feeling than someone giving you a hug, a light tap on your arm or a pat on the back.  As of late, the best form of affection is when my yoga teacher comes over to me and pushes the small of my lower back down a litter father helping me to sit back deep into  child's pose.  It's amazing how they are able to squeeze a little more space allowing you to stretch that much further.  When this happens, I can't help but look up to see if the yoga teacher is doing that for anyone else. I don't care of the yogi is male or female; as long as they put their hands on me. It's the narcissist in me. lol

In all truth, we all like to be made to feel that we are special. I am no different. Although I know I am special and not short bus special, but special in my own unique, quirky, gifted and SPECIAL way. It feels good when others acknowledge my specialness.  OR, maybe I'm looking at this the wrong way. Could my  yoga teacher simply be adjusting my form or  pressing my lower bum down because they know I can go further?  I have to rethink this whole thing now. This yoga has me thinking all kinds of things. I guess I need to continue working on my breath.

Yahollywoodfitnessgotogurl - Fee King
@yahollywoodfitnessgotogurl
yahollywoodfitnessgotogurl@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Really nice! I am impressed dear. Well, I also want to learn yoga. I think an online yoga class would be a great option for me as I am quite busy so I can’t go to yoga studio regularly.

    ReplyDelete